Experience the finest rowing experience out of the water with an unparalleled rowing experience, created by Matrix Fitness world leaders in fitness equipment products. Discover smooth quiet operation and a thoughtful refined design this engaging rower offers an intense full body workout that is easy on your joints yet demanding on your spirit. With embracing ergonomics, consistent magnetic resistance, easy accessed programs and accurate feedback you can be confident you will get the most out of every stroke. A heavy steel frame that provides robust durability that will stand up to the toughest of workouts and a compact frame that will fit into any environment that works best for you. Choose the Matrix rower to give you the FINEST ROWING EXPERIENCE OUTSIDE OF THE WATER.
MX ROWER SPECIFICATIONS
Resistance System MagneticResistance Levels 10
Handlebar Design Extra-long ergo-grip
Foot Stretchers Adjustable heel cups with easy to read settings
Drive System Coil Spring Poly-V belt
Dimensions (L X W X H) 223 x 55 x 97 cm / 87.6" x 21.5" x 38"
Product Weight 59.2 kg
User Weight Capacity 160kg
WARRANTY - 7 YEARS FRAME, 2 YEARS PARTS, 1 YEAR LABOUR
- Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
- Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
- Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
- Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
- Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
- Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
- Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower.
- Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
- High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminium rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments.
- Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
3 Years Parts
2 Years Labour